Million Dollar Facial at Sea Wave Salon
What is the MILLION DOLLAR Facial©?
A luxurious facial where science meets indulgence.
Working your skin from the outside in, this treatment has been designed to deeply exfoliate dead skin cells and remove non terminal hair, polish the skin, flush toxins, increase and stimulate our natural collagen and cell turnover. This method will heavily increase the absorption of any active ingredients by 80% as opposed to 8%, this is why we use a hyaluronic acid mask for maximum results.
It is the epitome of luxury with MILLION DOLLAR© results.
- lines and wrinkles
- Dull /tired skin
- Acne scarring
- Removal of peach fuzz
- Acne breakouts
- All skin types
Your Million Dollar Facial will start with dermplaning treatment, a pain free exfoliating technique used to remove dead skin cells from the top layer of your skin (epidermis).
We will then use a microneedling device to produce thousands of microscopic holes in the dermis which prompts the skin to produce new collagen and increases absorption levels up to 80%.
Following on from this, we will apply a hyaluronic mask which helps your skin hold in moisture, making the skin more plump and hydrated.
Your treatment will finish with a lymphatic drainage massage which removes built up toxins and increases blood circulation, leaving you with a glorious glow.
- Elevated absorption levels of up to 80%
- Smoother, brighter skin
- Flawless makeup application
- Reduces scarring
- Firmer skin
- Increases collagen production
- Removes 3 to 4 weeks worth of dead skin cells
- Lymphatic drainage removes built up toxins
- Glowing, even skin tone
- Reduces pigmentation inc (PIH)
- Instant results with ongoing benefits (over 4 weeks)
|Million Dollar Facial||£189|
|Combination of Dermarolling, Dermaplaning and Hyaluronic Acid Mask|
|Million Dollar Body||from £250|
|Million Dollar Man||£199|
Buy a course of 3 and receive 30% off
Buy a course of 6 and receive 40% off
Microneedling Hair Loss Treatment
ou should avoid wearing makeup for 72 hours following your treatment. We suggest that you use a non-perfumed moisturiser/serum.
It is also important to stay protected from the sun. Please apply SPF 50 daily.
Furthermore, we advise that you stay hydrated to aid the lymphatic drainage.
- Diabetes not controlled by diet or medication
- Under 18 years of age
- Allergy to metal (skin needling)
- Use of Roaccutane within last 12 months
- Cancer / Skin cancer 12 months post chemotherapy/radiotherapy/treatment
- Localised skin infections
- Low pain threshold (skin needling)
- Raised moles
- Keloidal skin
- Blood clotting disorder
- Pregnancy / breastfeeding
- Blood thinners
- Active cold sores
- HIV/hep b hep c
- Beware Fitzpatrick 4 to 6 (dermaplane)
- Injectables 1 week before
- Injectables 2 weeks after
- Numbing agents